Nombre total de pages vues

dimanche 6 novembre 2011

Hello world - I hope you are ready for this....

I have been an estate agent since 2004.  In the deep South West of France.  I have laughed, I have cried, I have wanted to kill both former colleagues and unfortunate clients.  I have seen some extraordinary properties - notably the small bungalow with the wall to ceiling to wall black parrot wallpaper and the chateau with the dead-people beds.  I have been ecstatic and desperate.  This is the norm.  This is my story.  I hope it wont put you off buying and living in France.  If you follow my blog, I will try and amuse you.  It will probably mean that you put any airy ideas of being an estate agent firmly on the back burner, somewhere behind cleaning out the loft and making it up with that person who you have been avoiding.  I wont say 'enjoy' because it really annoys me when people say that.  Perhaps, have a look and let me know what you think?

for information about buying in France, please pop over to

www.landes-pyreneesproperties.com

or ring me on 0033559381991

2 commentaires:

  1. Great blog - and so true!! Love your experiences, please do some more!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thank you Angela! More to follow, I can assure you!

    RépondreSupprimer